Join the Connected Car Journey
We’re driving innovation with automotive manufacturers to create intuitive connected car solutions. Our interface is intelligent, easy-to-use and highly personalized. We deliver a unique driver-centric experience while reducing driver distraction and keeping eyes on the road.
As a member of the Data Team, you will analyze data and create predictive modeling of sensor data collected from the car. You are passionate about leveraging academic and industrial knowledge base to formulate commercial solutions. You will gain insights from large amounts of data generated from consumers using our service. In addition to algorithms and modeling, it is also your responsibility to exercise your programming skills to integrate ML solutions into the product platform. You will work on many different projects involving different parts of the code base. You’ll work both on improving existing software and creating entirely new components.
- Code, test, deploy and maintain tools and applications for developing state of the art solutions
- Automating large-scale data processing in distributed computing environment
- Work closely with product management, user experience and engineering peers to determine feature requirements
- A passion for developing and delivering great software, especially targeted towards consumer applications
- 3+ years of industry work experience with Machine Learning
- Proficient in Java/Scala and Python A MUST
- Strong Algorithmic development skills
- Proficient in ML development tools such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, SKLearn, Pandas
- Familiar with ML models such DNN, CNN, RNN, NPL, Decision Tree, etc.
- Solid experience developing in a Linux/Unix environment including hands-on development experience with Big Data and modern analytics frameworks (Hadoop and Map Reduce, for example)
- Experienced in modern software development techniques (Test driven development, Agile)
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a team-player able to take initiative as well as follow a plan and work collaboratively in a small yet multidisciplinary team
- PhD preferred or Masters with comparable work experience
- Prior knowledge with Amazon EC2 or Google App Engine infrastructure and development/deployment of applications
- Experience in programming for distributed computing environment
- Experience working with Web tool development
- Experience working with databases
- Experience in building recommender systems is a plus
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.