Join the Connected Car Journey
We’re driving innovation with automotive manufacturers to create intuitive connected car solutions. Our easy-to-use, intelligent interface incorporates personalized information to provide a unique driver-centric experience all while reducing driver distraction and keeping eyes on the road.
The Data Analytics Team is looking for passionate and versatile Data Engineer to support with the collection, processing and analysis of vehicle, user, and third-party data. As a Data Engineer on the team, you will be responsible for defining and building the data pipelines that combine vehicle data and third-party content that will enable better, faster, data driven infotainment services.
Who you are:
- You yearn to be part of cutting edge, high profile projects and are motivated by delivering world-class solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Someone who is not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; is passionate about their craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
- You love to learn new technologies and mentor junior engineers to raise the bar on your team
- It would be awesome if you have a robust portfolio on Github and / or open source contributions you are proud to share
- Passionate about new/emerging concepts and techniques
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation Big Data analytics applications
- Building efficient storage for structured and unstructured data
- Developing and deploying distributed computing Big Data applications using Open Source frameworks like Apache Spark, HBase and Kafka on AWS Cloud
- Utilizing programming languages like Java, Scala, Python and Open Source NoSQL databases
- Building predictive analytics and recommendation engines using NLP and Machine Learning
- Performing unit tests and conducting reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
- 3+ years of experience with Java or Scala
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in data warehousing or analytics
- At least 1 years of ETL design, development and implementation experience
- At least 2 years Linux experience
- MS in Computer Science or computer related.
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with the Hadoop Stack & Cloud computing (AWS)
- 1+ years of experience with SOLR or Elastic Search
- 1+ years of Python development experience
- Machine learning or NLP project experience
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Send your resume to email@example.com.