As DevOps engineer, you will be part of CloudCar’s DevOps team helping to bridge operations & development in order to improve our build, integration & deployment procedures, monitoring tools, automated build pipeline and CI/CD systems.
You will be working closely with development, QA and product teams to properly and efficiently build and deploy releases throughout the software development life cycle as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production AWS environments.
The ideal candidate has to have the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion to build, innovate and achieve excellence.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of strong experience with AWS Cloud services, in particular: EC2, S3, OpsWorks, VPC, Route 53
- Experience with Configuration management e.g. Chef and automated deployments
- Hands-on Unix/Linux knowledge
- Experience writing build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash,ksh), Perl and/or Ruby
- Experience with CD/CI and version control tools such as: Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
- Working knowledge of DB/Data Platforms: Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, HBase, Solr
- Working knowledge of modern application monitoring tools (ELK)
- Working knowledge of IT systems such as networking and firewall management
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.