CloudCar is recruiting an experienced Technical Program Manager to manage key software programs for our automotive go-to-market partners. This person will work internally with product management, engineering & QA and externally with customers, partners and other release stakeholders to ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery. The ideal candidate will provide oversight and management of the various CloudCar deliverables associated with these complex programs.
The ideal candidate has experience with full lifecycle product development of software platforms; the technical knowledge to dig into the details of software deliverables; be able to identify and mitigate program risks and regularly communicate program status to program stakeholders & executive sponsors.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties to execute projects in a timely manner
- Create detailed plans for projects to be delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Product Management, Partners and OEM customers) to build a successful partnership for product delivery
- Ensure engineering resources are available and allocated across projects
- Develop the project scope and objectives by involving relevant stakeholders and insuring technical feasibility
- Provide a detailed end-to-end project plan and track progress throughout the project
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with customer and all relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 8+ years of experience in a Program/Project Manager position
- BS or MS in the field of Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven work experience as a scrum master and project manager in the technical sector
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to execute project timelines
- Experience with complex programs that involve delivering software into hardware ecosystems (automotive experience a plus!)
- PMP Certification a plus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.