At CloudCar, we are building a cloud-based platform for the automotive industry that unifies the many services that are relevant to a driver such as places, maps/traffic, communication, smart home, productivity and media. Layered on top of our common integration architecture is our machine learning/AI layer that offers a unique opportunity to personalize the in-vehicle experience.
CloudCar’s Product Management team is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to drive the development of features and services from our content partners for our platform. The successful candidate will need to work closely with external customers as well as our internal engineering and QA teams to develop and drive the requirements to completion. The ideal candidate will have a background in bringing new products and services to market and are comfortable with customer interaction, preferably in the automotive space. This is a terrific opportunity for a Sr. Product Manager interested in enabling a personalized in-vehicle experience for CloudCar’s next-generation infotainment solution!
- Define product roadmap, strategy and explore new business opportunities
- Develop functional specifications for product requirements, ensuring product features are consistent with product strategy
- Manage POCs and interaction with customers and partners on product roadmap, customer escalation and selling CloudCar’s value proposition
- Drive design, business development and engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure timely and quality execution
- Experience with defining and writing technical use cases based on provider API documentation
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Ability to understand data architecture, APIs and build/articulate platform services
- Analytical, curious, and creative with a good sense of humor
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics
- MBA preferred
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Send your resume to email@example.com.