CloudCar Privacy Statement
At CloudCar Inc. (“CloudCar”), we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. To better protect your privacy, we provide this Privacy Statement, which explains our information practices. This Privacy Statement sets forth our promise to keep drivers’ personal information safe and secure.
How We Collect Personal Information
We receive information from our applications deployed by car manufacturers we work with that utilize our technology. We process and store the data in Amazon Web Services (AWS), a secure cloud-storage service provider.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information:
– The applications used in our product(s);
– The selections made in our product(s), such as music selections and restaurant preferences;
– The date and time consumers make selections;
– IP address;
– Consumers’ usernames for the applications they use on our product(s);
– The make, model, and year of consumers’ vehicles (but not vehicle identification or license plate numbers); and
– Consumers’ vehicles’ latitude and longitude throughout the day.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Our technology relies on the information we receive from our product(s) to provide the basic operations of our services and its machine learning technology to our drivers. For example, our product may use information about drivers’ music preferences to provide them with music suggestions.
Who We Share the Information With
A list of Sub-processors currently authorized by CloudCar to process Customer Data and assist CloudCar with respect to the provision of its services is set out below:
|Sub-Processor||Brief Description of Processing|
|Amazon Web Services, Inc.||Hosting|